DISPENSING COURSE FOR HEALTH PROFESSIONALS
INTRODUCTION AND ACCREDITATION
The course is based on the standards for the dispensing course as per the accreditation requirements of the South African Pharmacy Council, in line with the Medicines and Related Substance Control Act (Act 101) as amended.
The course is offered through a combination of workshop, some self-study, and facilitator guidance and support. The assessment is conducted 1 or 2 months after the workshop.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify and apply ethical, legal and therapeutic considerations in all facets of dispensing.
- Evaluate prescription and access patient profile.
- Dispense the prescription.
- Manage the procurement, storage and distribution of medicines.
- Advice patients to ensure quality use of medicines and improve health status
The course is applicable to registered Professional Nurses, Medical Practitioners and Dentists.
If you organize your own group, we bring the training (workshop and assessments) to your area.
HOW TO REGISTER
Course Fee – R3,500
For more information, including the registration forms and banking details email us email@example.com, or call us on 031-5661-453